Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Technology Can Be Tricky

For our presentations, I decided to use slide rocket because I felt like it was the easiest way to display the information I wanted. I liked using this tool because I found it very creative and I could add several things to this presentation to make it more effective. I would have done this differently because at first I had no idea what to do. The instructions didn't really help me much. After watching the presentations in class, I learned what I had to do and did it. I just wish I knew how to do it to begin with so I could make it better and more thought out.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job on the reflection. Be sure and have a link to the SlideRocket that you created or embed it directly using the embed code (HTML button).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ursula,
    Suggest a link on the blog so you can have your blog seen. If it’s anything like the previous efforts I am sure it’s an interesting and intriguing to read.
    Scott B

    ReplyDelete