Tuesday, November 15, 2011

"Why Men Don't Talk To Women" Video.

I really liked this video. The message the author is trying send is that women only like guys for money. No matter what you look like, if you have money, you'll find someone. I thought it was funny in the first "scene" when the girl ripped the guys heart out because that's how guys usually feel when that happens to them. Even though he got rejected, he kept trying. I thought this video was really funny as well. I liked how he made such a simple drawing make a huge point. I do agree with this video, but not all girls are the same. Even though the girls were portrayed as the "bad guys" notice how he walked past the fat and ugly girl. It shouldn't be all about looks. Everyone is beautiful to someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment